the full moons of the year have a variety of names and were originally used to track the seasons and year, often used by farmers for planting/harvesting reference. each full moon may have various different names, the names used are the most common ones currently.
? WOLF MOON –
full moon of january. influences spells that strengthen and renew you, self care, prosperity and healing spells, as well as spirit work.
SNOW MOON – full moon of february. influences family related magic, domestic magic, spells that benefit others, and psychic abilities
WORM MOON –
full moon of march. influences preparation, planning, and time-intensive rituals, prosperity and healing magic, and tech witchcraft
– full moon of april. influences spells that encourage growth, green witchcraft, potential, new beginnings, and working on relationships.
– full moon of may. influences commitments, strengthend foundations, green/herbal witchcraft, spirituality and working with spirits.
– full moon of june. influences love spells, friendship spells, magic that instigates changes and introspection, and travel magic.
– full moon of july. influences grounding and cleansing, magic that works with higher powers, and storm/rain witchcraft.
– full moon of august. influences magic that gives back to others, magic that deals with emotionality, sea, river, and water witchcraft.
? HARVEST MOON
– full moon of september. influences
completion, harvesting collecting debts, some interpret to be cursing.
? HUNTER’S MOON
– full moon of october. influences money, home, and protection spells, the search for guides and spirit work, astral traveling.
? BEAVER MOON
– full moon of november. influences home and hearth, and preparation for the winter, cosmic/celestial witchcraft, astrology, revealings
– full moon of december. influences
protection spells, self care spells, renewal and prosperity spells, ending and casting curses.
? BLUE MOON – happens usually every 2.7 years. it is the second full moon in one month because the 12 full moons do not always divide evenly over the year, the month it happens in changes. best for magic that encourages wisdom, healing, logic, and studying,